CVSP Nodo, Colombia
To Develop management skills of the Essential Public Health (FESP) to help strengthen national health systems and improving health conditions of the population.
- To recognize the FESP as a framework for conceptualization and challenges of public health practice in the region.
- To identify the role and challenges of the Health Authority for the development of FESP.
- To identify the responsibilities of those involved in the development of FESP and in solving health problems and the importance of participatory action and cross-cutting to improve public health.
- To desing an intervention proposal for strengthening the FESP in the influence area in order to meet the challenges of public health practice in the working area.
- Brochure (In Spanish)
- Participant List (In Spanish)
- FESP Course Meeting with tutors and academic coordinator (In Spanish)
Regional Office of the World Health Organization
525 Twenty-third Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037, United States of America
+1 (202) 974-3000
© Pan American Health Organization. All rights reserved.