World Breastfeeding Week, 1-7 August 2014
Thursday, 31 July 2014 19:40
Breastfeeding in the 21st century: Anytime, anyplace
Severe maternal mortality surveillance, Nicaragua, June 2014
Friday, 25 July 2014 19:45
The Nicaraguan Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (NISOGOB) organized the XV National Gynecology and Obstetrics Congress “ Women’s Health in the Millennium, Dr. Doris Aguilar Berrios”, which took place on June 26 – 27, 2014 in Managua, Nicaragua, with participation of the Pan American Health Organization Representative in the country, Dr. Socorro Gross and Dr. Bremen de Mucio, Regional Advisor in Sexual and Reproductive Health of the Latin American Center for Perinatology, Women and Reproductive Health (CLAP/WR-PAHO/WHO).
- The Caribbean Family Health, Gender and Life Course Meeting, May 19-21, 2014, Grenada
- PAHO/WHO reminds travelers to get vaccinated against measles and rubella before going to the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- World Blood Donor 14 th June 2014: "Give Blood for those who give live: Safe blood for saving mothers"
- Investment in midwifery can save millions of lives of women and newborns
- Worldwide nearly six million babies are born and die each year without birth or death certificates