Field guide Strategy Elimination Mother/Child HIV and Congenital Syphilis
Workshop on Integrated Management of Institutional Risks
Friday, 29 August 2014 18:23
The staff of the Latin-American Center for Perinatology, Women and Reproductive Health (CLAP/WR) of the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) took part in a workshop on Integrated Management of Institutional Risks, held at the CLAP/WR premises in Montevideo, Uruguay, July 31st to August 1st, 2014.
World Breastfeeding Week, 1-7 August 2014
Thursday, 31 July 2014 19:40
Breastfeeding in the 21st century: Anytime, anyplace
Severe maternal mortality surveillance, Nicaragua, June 2014
Friday, 25 July 2014 19:45
The Nicaraguan Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (NISOGOB) organized the XV National Gynecology and Obstetrics Congress “ Women’s Health in the Millennium, Dr. Doris Aguilar Berrios”, which took place on June 26 – 27, 2014 in Managua, Nicaragua, with participation of the Pan American Health Organization Representative in the country, Dr. Socorro Gross and Dr. Bremen de Mucio, Regional Advisor in Sexual and Reproductive Health of the Latin American Center for Perinatology, Women and Reproductive Health (CLAP/WR-PAHO/WHO).
- Twenty-seventh Meeting of the HRP Policy and Coordination Committee (PCC), Geneva, Switzerland
- New Women's Agenda in the Americas-Call papers RPSP Mar 2015
- The Caribbean Family Health, Gender and Life Course Meeting, May 19-21, 2014, Grenada
- PAHO/WHO reminds travelers to get vaccinated against measles and rubella before going to the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- World Blood Donor 14 th June 2014: "Give Blood for those who give live: Safe blood for saving mothers"