World AIDS Day 2014: Closing the gap in HIV prevention and treatment
Friday, 28 November 2014 17:46
Antiretroviral treatment for people with HIV is increasing in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Violence against women is linked to reproductive health problems
Tuesday, 25 November 2014 13:54
Washington, D.C., 24 November 2014 (PAHO/WHO) – Unintended pregnancies, sexually transmitted infections, and miscarriages are more frequent among women who report having experienced violence at any point in their lives, studies from multiple countries around the world show.
International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women 2014
Monday, 24 November 2014 19:02
Each year, International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women is observed on 25 November, followed by 16 Days of Activism against Gender Violence, ending on 10 December (Human Rights Day).
- ‘No child should die from a preventable cause,’ says PAHO/WHO on Universal Children’s Day
- Reclutamiento de un periodista y gestor de redes sociales
- web seminar “Perspectives and challenges for neonatal health in Latin America”, November 5th, 2014
- Technical Meeting on Maternal Mortality measurement in the Americas
- SIP training activities at CLAP/WR