Please click here to access the Chikungunya Fact Sheet.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 March 2014 19:55
Click here for information on the Seminar
Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 January 2014 19:29
In celebration of United Nations (UN) Day which is on October 24, 2013, the United Nations system in Barbados planned activities to commemorate the day. One such activity was a Knowledge Fair which was held at the PAHO/WHO Barbados Office on October 22, 2013.
Under the theme "UN Visioning 2015 and Beyond - Working for You", the purpose of the fair was to increase the public’s awareness about each of the UN agencies, to outline their initiatives, activities and accomplishments. The main target audience for the event were tertiary level students along with faculty, UN staff and family, stakeholders, partners, NGOs and donor agencies.
The Knowledge Fair was officially opened by Dr Beryl Irons Acting Country Program Coordinator and PAHO/WHO Representative for Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean Countries.
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 October 2013 17:49
- World Humanitarian Day - 19 August 2013
- The Pan American Health Organization Spearheads Thrust to Develop Policy to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol within Caribbean Countries
- PAHO Director met with Government Leaders in Barbados
- Orientation of New Minister of Health Barbados
- PAHO/WHO calls for improved health sector response for women survivors of violence
- Message of PAHO’s Director Carissa F. Etienne
- PAHO Celebrates 110th Anniversary
- Proposal for the Development of a Regional Health Agenda for Hospitals in Integrated Health Service Delivery Networks
- Senior Policy Seminar on “The Universal Health Coverage (UHC) Agenda in the Caribbean"