Anguilla staged a number of activities to celebrate Caribbean Wellness Day 2009.
- Two Walk–A–Thons – which took two different routes
- Stretching sessions with the Physiotherapist were conducted after the Walk-a-Thon
- A Health Fair at the Agricultural Grounds from 9 am to 1.30 pm.
- The Pepper Steppers Group conducted several demonstrations of their skills during the fair
- Skipping sessions (Adults/Children)
- Nutrition and Health Promotion Unit-conduct health related talks via media
Saleof Healthy Foods/drinks etc
- Community Nursing – Checks for Blood Pressure and blood sugar level testing.
- Miriam Gumbs Senior Citizens Home – Qualified Fitness Training conducted exercises with the residents
Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 January 2010 15:45