Global Environmental Health and Sustainable Development Innovation Collaborative Webinar series
IOM webinar series organized with support from:
The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) and The Pan American Health Organization PAHO/WHO
INTEGRATING THE MDGS WITH THE PILLARS AND PRINCIPLES OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
November 15, 2012 – Time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EDT (
To check local time in WDC against your time zone, see the World Clock
This Webinar will be delivered in English with simultaneous translation to Spanish and close-captioned for the hearing impaired
Webinar Goals and Objectives:
• Discuss how the global development framework may evolve to include environmental, economic, and social goals of sustainable development.
• Provide a vision for integrating health and achieving intersectoral collaboration with the post-2015 development agenda process.
• Identify metrics for assessing trends and tracking progress on shared goals of global environmental health and sustainable development.
How to participate
In person: PAHO/WHO
Online: via Blackboard link:
- Spanish room: www.paho.org/virtual/SeminariosSDE
- English room www.paho.org/virtual/SDESeminars
If you missed the first webinar or cannot join webinar #2, please check out the recordings at
Contact Information: Guadalupe Gómez de la Torre
Regional Office of the World Health Organization
© Pan American Health Organization. All rights reserved.