Essential Medicines and Biologicals
Medicines and Health Technologies
Steering Committee Members and Minutes:
- Executive Summary- PANDRH Steering Committe. November 2011
- Act of the Steering Committe of PANDRH, October, 2010. Santiago, Chile.
- Annex 2. Prp´psed Terms of Reference. VI Conference of PANDRH. (Brasilia, July 2011)
- Annex 3. Instruccions to authors of manuscripts
- Virtual Meeting. April, 2010
- Virtual Meeting. January, 2010
- Washington, D.C. June, 2006
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. March, 2005
- Washington, D.C. December, 2004
PANDRH Technical Working Groups
They are groups of experts in areas that have been identified as priorities for the drug regulatory harmonization. Members are selected by the Steering Committee and confirmed by the regulatory authorities of the respective countries. Whenever possible, WG should have at least one representative for each of the five sub-regional blocs of the Americas.
Academics and other experts can be members of the WG. Its main objectives include the implementation of diagnostic studies in order to identify the differences among the countries regarding the implementation of internationals standards and to define the necessary strategies for technical cooperation; analyze international guidelines and prepare harmonized proposal in their areas to be considered for the conference for its implementation in the region.
PANDRH rules and regulations have a specific chapter on WG operation.