Background (See PDF - 37Kb)
To promote the knowledge and implementation of GMP as a strategy for improving the quality of medicinal drugs in the countries of the Americas.
To promote democratization in the knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices through coordinated activities of dissemination, training and specialization aimed at the health authorities, the industrial sector, the academic sector, and other sectors identified as basic to the implementation of GMP.
Development of a Harmonized Guideline or questionnaire for inspections to verify compliance with GMP for the countries of the Americas based on Report 32 of WHO.
Support the regulatory authorities in GMP monitoring inspections.
Raise the level of awareness and support the regulatory authorities in assuming the leadership in the implementation and monitoring of GMP in each country
- United States - Justina Molzon, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. FDA. Coordinadora
- Argentina - Rodolfo Mochetto. Instituto Nacional de Medicamentos. ANMAT.
- Brazil - Marcelo Vogler Moraes .Inspección y Control de Medicamentos. ANVISA.
- Canada. - France Dansereau .Head, Inspector Unit.
- Guatemala - Esmeralda Villagran de Diaz. Ministerio de Salud.
- Venezuela - Ministerio de Salud. Por definir.
- FIFARMA - Anthony Ventura
- Venezuela - Marisela Benaim, ALIFAR.
- Rebeca Rodríguez (SJ-DO/ORA/FDA, District Director);
- Millie Barber (SJ-DO/ORA/FDA)
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO/WHO)
- United States of America, and