Develop and strengthen Pharmacovigilance through regulatory
harmonization activities and proposals that promote the safety and
rational use of drugs as a necessary component of public health policies
in the Americas.
- Promote development and circulation of the knowledge, criteria, and
methods used in Pharmacovigilance, which should be used in training and
educational activities for all actors related to medicines;
- Analyze and promote development of harmonization tools to support Pharmacovigilance in the Region;
- Develop and promote a network that permits exchange of knowledge,
communication, and support for decision-making related to
- Promote integration of Pharmacovigilance as an essential component of medical programs and public health policies;
- Promote research on Pharmacovigilance and its circulation, as well
as analysis of the impact of Pharmacovigilance on public health,
emphasizing patient safety.
Last Updated on Friday, 20 December 2013 06:44