The RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter is a quarterly news and information publication in which RAVREDA/AMI (Amazon Network to Fight Antimalarial Drug Resistance / Amazon Malaria Initiative) reports and shares its latest activities and achievements.
Contents of the RAVREDA/AMI Newsletter typically include Regional News, Country News (Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, and Venezuela), Analysis, Other News of Interest, and/or Activities Schedule. Links to each issue appear below, from the most recent, in PDF, ± 8 pp, ±75–100 Kb.
- RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter No. 5, October–December 2005.
- RAVREDA/AMI Newsletter No. 4, July–September 2005.
- RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter, No. 3, April–June 2005.
- RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter, No. 2, January–March 2005.
- RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter, No. 1, October–December 2004.
The Amazon Network for the Surveillance of Antimalarial Drug Resistance (Red Amazónica de Vigilancia de la Resistencia a los Antimaláricos / RAVREDA) and the Amazon Malaria Initiative (AMI) are part of the joint efforts of the Amazon countries and institutions (PAHO/WHO, USAID, CDC, USP, MSH) for the Roll Back Malaria (RBM) Initiative in the Americas, within the framework of the WHO global strategy.