McMaster brings tremendous experience in knowledge translation, with cutting edge developments in this field as well as support in implementing evaluation processes. Through the agreement with PAHO, the McMaster Health Forum will be organizing deliberative dialogues on health issues with PAHO representatives, Member States, and key stakeholders. They have agreed to help with the preparation and implementation of guidelines and the development of systematic reviews. The agreement includes the establishment of internships, practicums, and skill-building workshops to foster knowledge translation in research for public health as well as support towards international strengthening of system-wide knowledge translation among PAHO and Member States. Together, PAHO and McMaster will work towards the integration of research databases in Latin America and the Carribean, disseminate relevant publications within the area, contribute towards the creation of advisory committees, and provide input and evaluations of proposals relevant to PAHO's Research Promotion and Development unit.
- McMaster Forum launched a new revamped version of Health Systems Evidence – the world’s most comprehensive, free access point for high-quality evidence on health systems
- Engaging Civil Society in Supporting Research Use in Health Systems (Video)
- Press Release
- McMaster Health Forum Website
- McMaster Health Forum database on health systems evidence
- News: Health Forum called WHO Collaborating Centre. The McMaster Forum will play a greater international role in supporting evidence-informed policy making for health systems.