1. Proof of approval by a local Ethics Review Board and/or if necessary, national authorities.
2. Abstract (less than 300 words)
3. Disclosure of funding sources, sponsors, institutional affiliation, and any other potential sources that may be cause for conflict of interest.
4. A complete research proposal that includes:
5. Curriculum vitae (2 pages) of Principal Investigator and co-investigators.
6. Previous review by other ethical or scientific board or committee.
7. Informed consent documentation
Only complete submissions will be reviewed. PAHOERC Secretariat will inform the responsible PAHO Staff Member if the documentation is incomplete.
Regional Office for the Americas of the World Health Organization