Virtual meeting: Adolescent and Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health in Latin America: Incorporating the Human Rights Perspective in Public Health Investments
On August 22-23,2012, the government of El Salvador, the World Bank, and the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization invite you to participate in a virtual meeting and live tweet. View the agenda here: Agenda
There are two ways to participate. First, you can listen to the presentations via Elluminate here: www.paho.org/virtual/SaludAdolescente. Please note that this meeting will only be broadcast in Spanish. You can read a guide on how to use Elluminate here: http://www.elluminate.com/resources/training/104-V10_participants_guide.pdf.
Or, you can participate in the live tweet using Twitter and the hashtags #Right2Health and #SexHealth. Follow @PAHO/WHO and @worldbanklac to participate in the dialogue and ask the experts questions.
To participate in the live tweet, follow these steps:
- Open the page www.twitter.com
- Create an account, using your email and creating a username and password
- In the box above where it says "Search", write @PAHO/WHO
- Click the button that says "Follow"
- Repeat steps 3-4, put writing @worldbankLAC
- From the homepage of your Twitter account, you'll be able to see the Tweets from PAHO and the World Bank.
- In order to see the tweets for this meeting, in the same box where it says "Search", write the hashtags #Right2Health and #SexHealth. All of the tweets with these tags will appear.
- If you want to contribute to the discussion, write a message. It should be 140 characters and should include the hashtags #Right2Health and #SexHealth.
- To ask a question during the live Tweet, write a message and include @PAHO/WHO or @worldbankLAC. It would also be useful to include the hashtags #Right2Health and #SexHealth.