|WHO-FIC Network Meetings|
WHO-FIC Network meetings are held annually for a week at the end of October. The host centre is responsible for convening and chairing the meeting. Participants are expected to fund and make their own arrangements for attending the meeting.
Following an opening ceremony, the conduct of business includes:
Papers are posted on the host centre web-site ten working days prior to the meeting. It is the responsibility of participants to make their own copies of the papers.
By the end of December following the meeting, the final report and the papers will be included on this page.
Network Meeting: 12-18 October 2013, Beijing,
- WHO-FIC Network Meeting: 13-19 October 2012, Brasilia, Brazil
- WHO-FIC Network Meeting: 29 October - 6 November 2011, Cape Town, South Africa
- WHOFIC meeting in Toronto, Canada 2010
- WHOFIC meeting in Seoul, Republic of Korea 2009
- WHOFIC meeting in New Delhi, India 2008
- WHO-FIC meeting in Trieste, Italy 2007
- WHO-FIC meeting in Tunis, Tunisia 2006
- WHO-FIC meeting in Tokyo, Japan 2005
- WHO-FIC meeting in Reykjavik, Iceland 2004
- WHO-FIC meeting in Cologne, Germany 2003
- WHO-FIC meeting in Brisbane, Australia meeting 2002
- WHO-FIC meeting in Bethesda, USA 2001
- WHO-FIC Meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2000
- 1998 Paris meeting report [pdf, 378kb]
- 1997 Copenhagen meeting report [pdf, 1.33Mb]
- 1996 Tokyo meeting report [pdf, 264kb]
Regional Office for the Americas of the World Health Organization