This report of a PAHO-supported investigation on nurse migration in Guyana describes the challenges, and aims to lay the foundation for the formulation of guidelines and plans for relevant human resources development and management. The report expands the analysis of nurse migration in the Region of the Americas, and gives support and evidence for decision-making.
- Human Resources for Health - Home
- Regional Observatory of Human Resources in Health
- Virtual Campus in Public Health
- Medical Education and Medical Residencies
- Health workforce migration
- Leaders in International Health Program