This report of a PAHO-supported investigation on nurse migration in Guyana describes the challenges, and aims to lay the foundation for the formulation of guidelines and plans for relevant human resources development and management. The report expands the analysis of nurse migration in the Region of the Americas, and gives support and evidence for decision-making.
Home Human Resources for Health - Home
- Human Resources for Health - Home
- Regional Observatory of Human Resources in Health
- Virtual Campus of Public Health
- Medical Education and Medical Residencies
- Health Workforce Migration
- Leaders in International Health Program "Edmundo Granda Ugalde"
Last Updated on Monday, 12 November 2012 17:57
Strategy for Universal Access to Health and Universal Health Coverage
CD53/5. Rev. 2 English
CD53/5. Rev. 2 Spanish
Announcement: PAHO’s Short-term Subsidy Program
Connected with this Site
Bulletin in International Health
Human Resources for Health