The Assistant Director of the Pan American Health Organization, Dr. Socorro Gross gave a formal opening to the operation of two communities of practice in relation to the handling of Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 cases in the clinical and family and community fields on Friday 25th September, 2009. Both communities of practice will allow their members to actively share and acquire optimal experiences, practices and extracted lessons.
In addition, they will offer the opportunity to interact and interchange knowledge on the existing directives and to discover the gaps and effective measures of prevention and treatment that were taken during the Pandemic (H1N1) 2009. Both CoPs will conclude on October 16, 2009.
We invite everyone to register in the community of your interest. Please note the following steps:
- You must first register in the web based platform
- Once you are registered in the platform, you can join the communities of practice on:
- Management of cases in Clinical settings and
- Management of cases in Family & Community Health settings
- Introduce yourself to the community
- Ask your leader a question!
- Access the forum