Rubella Watch is an electronic publication disseminated bimonthly by the Immunization Project of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), Regional Office for the Americas of the World Health Organization (WHO). Rubella Watch is a supplement to the Immunization Newsletter published by PAHO. The purpose is to provide you with the most up-to-date information on the measles, rubella and congenital rubella syndrome (CRS) elimination initiative currently underway in the Americas.
The goal: maintain measles, rubella and CRS elimination in the Americas!
The Rubella Watch is in PDF file format. To view this PDF file you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free at: www.adobe.com
- Rubella Watch, Special Edition 2008
- Rubella Watch, November-December 2008
- Rubella Watch, October 2008
- Rubella Watch, September 2008
- Rubella Watch, Second Issue 2008
- Rubella Watch, January-March 2008