- Health Canada (2013). Risk Management Strategy for Lead
- Health Canada (2013) Final Human Health State of the Science Report on Lead
- Fewtrell L, Kaufmann R, Prüss-Üstün A. Lead: assessing the environmental burden of disease at national and local level. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2003 (WHO Environmental Burden of Disease Series, No. 2).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2012). Low Level Lead Exposure Harms Children: A Renewed Call for Primary Prevention Report of the Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Healey, N., H. Jones-Otazo, M. Walker, A. Knafla (2010). Toxicological Review and Recommended Toxicological Reference Values for Lead Exposure in Canada. Report prepared for Health Canada, Healthy Environments and Consumer Safety Branch, Environmental Health Bureau, Ottawa, ON.
- Preventing disease through healthy environments – exposures to lead: a major public health concern.
- Healthy Environments for Children Alliance Issue Brief Series: Lead.
- Technical Guidelines for the Environmentally Sound Management of Waste Lead-acid Batteries – Secretariat of the Basel Convention.
- Guía breve de métodos analíticos para determinar las concentraciones de plomo en la sangre.
- Guía breve de métodos analíticos para determinar el contenido de plomo de la pintura.
- Children's Health and the Environment - WHO Training Package for the Health Sector
World Health Organization.
Last Updated on Monday, 08 April 2013 02:00