The Technical Advisory Group (TAG) of the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) on Vaccine-preventable Diseases has recommended that opportunities for collaboration between public vaccine producers in the Americas be explored with a view to incentivizing regional production in order to...
The Region of the Americas recorded no cases of wild polio virus since 1992 thanks to the efforts of the countries of the region, and technical cooperation of the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (PAHO/WHO), by vaccinating children and maintaining high vaccination coverage and sustained surveillance.
The Technical Advisory Group (TAG) of the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) on Vaccine-preventable Diseases will meet from October 17 to 19 in Washington, D.C., to study the current situation and decide on recommendations...
Representatives of Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) member countries today discussed options for maintaining support from the GAVI Alliance for acquisition of new vaccines, strengthening health systems and other vaccine-related...
- Presidents, health authorities, PAHO and international organizations participated in Vaccination Week 2012-05-04 08:16:03
- Honduran Volunteers Knock on Doors With Vaccines for Children and Pregnant Women During Vaccination Week 2012-04-28 12:45:17
- El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Guatemala Launch Tenth Vaccination Week in the Americas 2012-04-28 09:36:46
- PAHO Revolving Fund helps countries acquire vaccines for Vaccination Week in the Americas 2012-04-26 10:44:25
- Honduras launches Vaccination Week with representatives of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, government officials, and the Assistant Director of PAHO 2012-04-25 19:25:00
- Millions of women and older adults will be vaccinated during Vaccination Week in the Americas 2012-04-25 12:56:38
- Officials on both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border join Vaccination Week in the Americas 2012-04-25 10:37:05
- President Ollanta Humala, First Lady Nadine Heredia and Minister Alberto Tejada, launched vaccination campaign in the Americas in Peru 2012-04-22 08:59:45
- PAHO launches Vaccination Week in the Americas in Haiti, with intensive vaccination activities focused on children 2012-04-21 12:48:37
- Vaccination Week in the Americas seeks to protect 44 million people in the region 2012-04-19 16:05:15
- PAHO and the Ministry of Health of Colombia Launch Vaccination Week in the Americas at Regional Summit 2012-04-14 16:58:58
- PAHO and partners launch Vaccination Week in the Americas and World Immunization Week 2012-04-13 17:49:06
- Health Authorities, Cooperating Agencies and Sister Institutions Meet to Support Vaccination in Haiti 2012-03-12 12:20:49
- Countries of the Region to Meet This Year to Discuss Plan of Action for the Decade of Vaccines 2011-07-14 11:18:58
- In the 64th World Health Assembly Vaccination and Development at the Heart of the Agenda 2011-05-17 13:43:52
- PAHO/WHO Urges Travelers to the Americas to Get Vaccinated against Measles and Rubella 2011-05-03 14:04:38
- CDC, U.S.-Mexico Border Health Comission, PAHO/WHO Join Ten Border States in Vaccination Effort to Reach Millions 2011-04-26 12:05:52
- April 26: Regional Launch of Vaccination Week in the Americas on the Bolivia-Peru Border 2011-04-25 22:39:38
- Brazil Joins 44 Other Countries and Territories for Vaccination Week in the Americas, April 23 to 30 2011-04-25 12:21:09
- Vaccination Programs and National Committees on Immunization Practices of 10 South American Countries Meet in Paraguay 2010-10-28 18:52:42
- Countries celebrate 30th Anniversary of Smallpox Eradication, Vaccine Revolving Fund, and look ahead to new challenges 2010-09-28 16:47:27
- Llegar a todos con más Victorias” Reconocimiento de la OPS es mayor compromiso para Nicaragua 2010-04-28 19:20:09