David Hale from the U.S. National Library of Medicine participated in the Ninth Regional Congress of Information in Health Sciences (CRICS9), organized by the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization and its Latin American and Caribbean Center on Health Sciences (BIREME), 22-24 October 2012 in Washington, DC. His presentation was titled "NLM Moving Forward along with the Information Professionals and Community Skills to Fulfill the Use of the New Technologies".
- David Hale's Presentation at CRICS9
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- CRICS9 Webpage
- CRICS9: Experts Highlight Importance of eHealth in Access to Health Services
- CRICS9: eHealth experts say technology can help solve health problems
- CRICS9: Telemedicine: Experts Present Experiences and Best Practices in the Americas