- mHealth 2010 Global Conference
- 13.09.2010 - 15.09.2010
- Dubai UAE -
The mHealth Alliance was formed in February 2009 by the Rockefeller Foundation, United Nations Foundation, and Vodafone Foundation.
The Alliance now includes the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
The Alliance acts as an umbrella organization to complement, draw together, and expand upon the mHealth initiatives of multiple organizations around the world by creating research, filling gaps, making connections, and forging public-private partnerships in support of innovation and projects that address global health needs.
Topics will include:
- What is the role of the operator in mHealth: Is it more than just a dumb pipe?
- Delivering universal healthcare via mobile phones & technology
- How to overcome the privacy, security and ethical challenges of handling and storing patient data in mobile healthcare
- Using smart phones for diabetic self management: A Mobile Healthcare Inc case study
- Healthcare on the frontline: Saving lives through effectively using Mobile Health for Medical Stability OperationsBuilding your business case for profitable mobile health deployments in emerging market
- Launching an mHealth service providing a central platform for blood glucose and blood pressure measurements via the handset
- Will the major internet players end up dominating the mHealth space?
- Mobile healthcare services case study: Opportunities for GCC hospitals
- Industry insight for start-ups - What makes a successful application?
- Dubai UAE
EventList powered by schlu.net