School Facilities, Water, Sanitation and Higyene Practices
- 2010 OMS Normas sobre agua, saneamiento e higiene para escueals en contextos de escasos recursos
- 2010 OPS Guía del facilitador para promover el lavado correcto de las manos en las escuelas saludables
- 2009 WHO - WHO Guidelines on Hand Washing in Health Care: A Summary
- 2009 WHO - WHO Guidelines on Hand Washing in Health Care
- WHO - How to Hand Wash? (Poster)
- Health Promotion and Health Promoting Schools Frameworks
- Healthy Diet and Physical Activity
- School facilities, water, sanitation and hygiene practices
- Tobacco, Alcohol and Sustance Addiction
- Bullying, Violence, and Unintentional Injuries
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Mental Health and Protective Factors
Let's Break a New Handwashing Record on October 15th.
Every year on October 15, countries around the world cellebrate and promote one of the most cost-effective health interventions: hand washing with water and soap. PAHO, in collaboration with the Global Handwashing Day partners, and the ountries of the Amricas are calling students and local institutions to break a new World Guinness Record on handwashing. Our goal this year is to have over ONE MILLION people washing their hands at the same time, in multiple locations, on Tuesday October 15th. Would you like to join?