Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, August 15, 2014. The United Nations Trinidad and Tobago’s (UNTT) Operations Management Team (OMT) on Tuesday 22nd July held a handing over ceremony at UN House to formally donate a check of over $20, 000 to the Rotary Club of Maraval Learning Resource Centre (RCMLRC). The check represented the proceeds of an OMT fundraising movie screening venture initiated to aid in easing the financial burden to the RCMLRC. The learning centre is an educational centre which provides restorative learning to at-risk children through remedial educational classes from professional teachers. The centre also provides its students with professional counselling and music tuition. Read More
- United in the battle against Non-Communicable Diseases
- World Hepatitis Day 2014
- WHO at World Aids Conference 2014 - New Products and Releases on HIV
- PAHO-OAS graduate scholarship opportunity
- Leaders in International Health Program Edmundo Granda Ugalde 2014 Opening and Welcome Ceremony held on June 10, 2014 at the PAHO/WHO Country Office
- UN General Assembly NCD Review Caribbean Preparatory Consultation virtual session held on 28 May, 2014, 9:00 AM-12:30PM at the PAHO/WHO country office.
- Country Consultations for PAHO’s Health in All Policies (HiAP) Action Plan held on May 21st-22nd 2014.
- PAHO, in cooperation with the Government of Canada’s Global Partnership Programme (GPP), supported the donation of new BSL-3 Laboratory to CARPHA
- Social Inclusion towards Universal Health Coverage
- Caribbean Countries Advised To Include Food Safety And Nutrition In Emergency Plans