Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, July 25, 2014.
- PAHO-OAS graduate scholarship opportunity
- Leaders in International Health Program Edmundo Granda Ugalde 2014 Opening and Welcome Ceremony held on June 10, 2014 at the PAHO/WHO Country Office
- UN General Assembly NCD Review Caribbean Preparatory Consultation virtual session held on 28 May, 2014, 9:00 AM-12:30PM at the PAHO/WHO country office.
- Country Consultations for PAHO’s Health in All Policies (HiAP) Action Plan held on May 21st-22nd 2014.
- PAHO, in cooperation with the Government of Canada’s Global Partnership Programme (GPP), supported the donation of new BSL-3 Laboratory to CARPHA
- Social Inclusion towards Universal Health Coverage
- Caribbean Countries Advised To Include Food Safety And Nutrition In Emergency Plans
- World Aids Day 2013
- PAHO Wellness Week 2013
- Virtual Course on Gender and Health in a framework of human rights and diversity - “Promoting Gender Equality in the Caribbean”