13th INTER-AMERICAN MEETING, AT THE MINISTERIAL LEVEL,
ON HEALTH AND AGRICULTURE
Washington, D.C., 24-25 April 2003
To view these documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download a free copy from Adobe.
- RIMSA13/1, Rev. 3
- Program of Meetings
- List of Participants
- RIMSA13/3 and RIMSA13/3, Corrig.
- Report of the Program on Veterinary Public Health on Compliance with the Strategic and Programmatic Orientations of the Pan American Sanitary Bureau, 1999-2002
- Proposed Action Plan for the Pan American Foot-and-Mouth Disease Center (PANAFTOSA), 2004-2005
- Proposed Action Plan for the Pan American Institute for Food Protection and Zoonoses (INPPAZ), 2004-2005
RIMSA13/6, Rev. 1
- Fresh Produce
- Caribbean Food Safety Initiative
- Seafood Industry
- Livestock and Livestock Products
- Report on the Regional Meeting on Genetically Modified Foods
- RIMSA13/11 and RIMSA13/11, Corrig.
- Food Security: A Global Perspective on Challenges and Opportunities Facing Production of Livestock and Livestock Products
- Food Safety and Trade: Regulations and Transparency in a Global Market Economy
- The Expanding Mandate of the International Office of Epizootics (OIE)
- Report of the Evaluation of the Codex Alimentarius Commission
- PAHO-IICA Strategic Alliance
- Public and Private Goods in a Global Market
- Participation and Civic Engagement in Poverty Reduction Strategy
- Bioterrorism--The Threat in the Western Hemisphere
- Human Development and Prosperity in Rural Communities
- Report of the Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation on Diet, Nutrition, and the Prevention of Chronic Dieseases
- Report on the 9th Meeting of the Hemispheric Committee for the Eradication of Foot-and-Mouth Disease (COHEFA9)
- Report of the Meetings of the Pan American Commission for Food Safety (COPAIA)
- Final Report