An opportunity for a local contractor exits at Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) Guyana Country Office. The successful candidate Support the development of the DATABASE for Immunization (ESAVI) surveillance system. This programme in collaboration with the Expanded Programme of the Ministry of Health.
• Postgraduate degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, or related area
• Minimum experience of 5 years in management of events of interest and management of databases in surveillance
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as within interdisciplinary teams
• Knowledge and experience in programming in STATA, R, Python or SAS for data management and analysis processes and other computer programmes
• Demonstrated evidence of skills in critical analysis of quantitative data and good report writing.
• Only nationals of Guyana currently residing in Guyana would be considered.
A very good knowledge of written and spoken English; knowledge of Spanish would be an asset.
This is a Consultancy for nationals of Guyana and persons currently residing in Guyana only.
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 25 August 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged