VACANCY - National PAHO Consultant
An opportunity for a local consultant exits at Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) Guyana Country Office. The successful candidate will conduct a review of elderly care at selected facilities. This programme in collaboration with the elderly care unit of the Ministry of Health.
- Persons desirous of applying should have a master’s degree in Public Health or Social Services or any related research degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in doing review studies
- Experience in statical package programmes on analysing data.
- At least 2 citations of having done previous research.
- Open to nationals of Guyana only.
A very good knowledge of written and spoken English; knowledge of Spanish would be an asset.
The job description can be obtained from the PAHO/WHO Guyana Country Office website here
This is a Consultancy for nationals of Guyana.
Qualified candidates should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae via email ( pdf ) with signature to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 19 July 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged