This section is a quarterly news and information publication in which AMI/RAVREDA reports and shares its latest activities and achievements. Contents typically include Regional News, Country News (Belize, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, and Suriname), analysis, other news of interest, and/or activities schedule.
The following list have the latest quarterly bulletins prepared by PAHO-AMI/RAVREDA.
- Quarter 1 October-December 2013
- Quarter 2 January-March 2014
- Quarter 3 April-June 2014
- Quarter 4 July-September 2014
- Quarter 1 October-December 2014
- pdf RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter No. 5 , October—December 2005.
- pdf RAVREDA/AMI Newsletter No. 4 , July—September 2005.
- pdf RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter, No. 3 , April—June 2005.
- pdf RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter, No. 2 , January—March 2005.
- pdf RAVREDA-AMI Newsletter, No. 1 , October—December 2004.
The Amazon Malaria Initiative (AMI)and the Amazon Network for the Surveillance of Antimalarial Drug Resistance (RAVREDA),are part of the joint efforts of the 11 countries and institutions like PAHO/WHO, USAID, CDC, USP, MSH and LinksMedia, in alignment with the PAHO Regional Strategy and Action Plan for Malaria 2011-2015 and within the framework of the WHO Global Technical Strategy.