The mission of the Pan American Journal of Public Health is to serve as an important vehicle for disseminating scientific public health information relevant to the Region of the Americas. The journal aims to strengthen national and local health systems and to bridge the gap between health care and policy-makers, ultimately improving the health of the peoples of the Americas.
International Health Days are commemorations that call the attention of the public on one public health issue; for most of them, in this section the reader will find a selection of published manuscripts with links to the full-text papers.
- Identification and management of prediabetes: results of the Latin America Strategic Prediabetes Meeting
- Prevalencia mundial de la diabetes mellitus tipo 2 y su relación con el índice de desarrollo humano
- New model for diabetes primary health care based on patient empowerment and the right to preventive health: the MIDE program
- A review of the quality of current diabetes clinical practice guidelines
- Escenario futuro de la diabetes mellitus tipo 2 estimado con un modelo de simulación dinámico predictivo