Uruguay´s Nursing Policy Dialogue 2021 was promoted by PAHO/WHO in Uruguay and consisted of various meetings, which resulted in recommendations to improve working conditions and strengthen the care role of Nursing.
- Project Stages
- Work Plan for Uruguay's nursing policy dialogue 2021:
- Developed activities and results
- NDP Launch
- First Dialogue Space (webinar 1)
- Second Dialogue Space (webinar 2)
- Presentation before the National Nursing Commission (CONAE) for midterm review and the following activities-planning discussion
- NDP presentation before WHO’s TFNM
- Third dialogue space (webinar 3)
- Healthcare providers decision-maker´s survey
- Fourth dialogue space (governmental and political level)
- Creation of the NDP 2021 space on the PAHO Virtual Campus
- Challenges and proposals arising from the NDP
- Main achievements and agreements in the NDP process.