The 17th International Conference on Urban Health (ICUH), organized by the International Society for Urban Health (ISUH), will be held online 6-8 July 2021.
The conference is hosted by Salud Urbana en América Latina (SALUBRAL) and project partners across Latin America, including PAHO, and aims to convene an international network of interdisciplinary urban health researchers, policymakers, business leaders, practitioners, and grassroots community advocates to exchange ideas, advance research, and drive action across sectors, transforming urban environments to promote health and environmental sustainability as we rethink urban health in the context of COVID-19.
- Urban health inequities
- Transforming built environments
- Urban governance and public health systems
- Urban health over the lifecourse
- Climate change and urban health
- Urban health in Latin America and the Caribbean