By accessing the systems of the Pan American Health Organization you agree that:
- The information exchanged through this site can only be used by you and any other authorized parties within your organization and cannot be released to third parties without the consent of the Pan American Health Organization.
- Only authorized users can have access to the site and accounts are nominative. If more than one user in your organization requires access to the site, a nominative account must be requested for the new user.
- You will notify the Pan American Health Organization if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You will not use the site in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You will not circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein
- You will not upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, operation, or maintenance of the Site.