Please join us for the next HEARTS webinar to present the analysis of the data from the World Hypertension Report: “No Data—No Progress. HEARTS is a data-driven program” on Wednesday, 26 august, 2020 at 10:30 am (EDT)
The session will be available in English and Spanish, with simultaneous translation.
About the webinar
Monitoring systems are a fundamental pillar of the HEARTS Initiative in the Americas. As part of HEARTS monitoring and evaluation, countries collect and share data. Ongoing monitoring and evaluation show where interventions have been successful and where they have failed or have had suboptimal results. Monitoring and evaluation also provide a basis for developing new interventions, reviewing established interventions, and ending ineffective interventions.
In this session, a scenario analysis framework will be offered to facilitate the interpretation of the data collected for the HEARTS assessment. The importance of having a monitoring system will be reviewed, with emphasis on coverage and control indicators, as they reflect two of the most important dimensions of the program.
HEARTS implementing teams (national and local), partners, consultants, members of the primary health care teams, hypertension control program managers.
How to participate
- DATE: Wednesday, 26 august 2020
- TIME: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (EDT) [see time correspondence below]
- Introduction - Dr. Taskeen Khan. WHO medical officer
- System for Monitoring and Evaluation - Dr. Pedro Ordunez. PAHO. Regional Advisor
- Question and answers. Moderator: Dr. Gloria Giraldo
- 7:30 am.- Los Angeles
- 8:30 am. – Calgary, Edmonton, Guatemala City, San José, San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 9:30 am. – Bogotá, Kingston, Lima, Mexico City, Panama City, Quito, Santo Domingo
- 10:30 am.- Atlanta, Bridgetown, Castries, Georgetown, Havana, Port of Spain, Santiago, Toronto, Washington DC
- 11:30 am. – Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Paramaribo
- 3:30 pm.- Geneva
For other cities, check the time in the following link