Join us on Friday, 11 December, 2020, on the webinar "Management of the mental and neurological manifestations of COVID-19", organized by the Mental Health Unit of PAHO. The session will take place from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (EST). Simultaneous interpretation in English and Spanish will be available.
The session is aimed to public health officials at Ministries of Health of member states, public health entities working on COVID-19, frontline response personnel in COVID-19, providers and users of mental health and psychosocial support, laboratory and auxiliar personnel and PAHO staff in country offices.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- DATE: Friday, 11 December, 2020
- TIME: 11:00 am EST [check the time correspondence at the bottom of the page]
- REGISTER: https://paho-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PvCjeIrORImkjg5v0oKThw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar.
|11:00 – 11:05 am||Welcome and Introduction to the Webinar|
11:05 – 11:45 am
11:45 am -12:00 pm
Questions and answers, and plenary discussion
|12:00 pm||Conclusions and next steps|
- 08:00 am.– Los Angeles
- 10:00 am. – Belmopan, Guatemala City, Mexico City, Managua, San José (CR), San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 11:00 am. – Bogota, Havana, Lima, Kingston, Panama City, Quito, Nassau, Washington DC
- 12:00 pm. – Bridgetown, Caracas, Castries, Georgetown, Port of Spain, Santo Domingo, San Juan
- 1:00 pm. – Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Montevideo, Paramaribo
- 05:00 pm. – Geneva
For other cities, check the time in the following link