The Mental Unit at the Department of Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health invites you to join this Webex meeting titled "Coping with stressors in the time of COVID-19", to be held on Friday, 12 June, 2020, at 02:00 pm EDT. The session will be in English.
- Adolescents, young people and their parents
- Understanding the Stressors and Coping Tips. Dr. Claudina Cayetano. Regional Mental Health Advisor, PAHO, Washington, DC
- Lack of support and its Impacts on attaining full potential. Dr. Asha Pemberton. Consultant Paediatrician and Adolescent Medicine Specialist (Teen Health)
- Two adolescents will share their experience.
HOW TO PARTIPATE
- DATE: Friday, 12 June, 2020
- TIME: 2.00 - 4.00 pm (EDT) [see below the time correspondence]
- EVENT ADDRESS: https://paho.webex.com/paho/j.php?MTID=m2ae91a2767d1de5a094e1010dcffdcf7
- 11.00 am.- Los Angeles
- 12:00 pm. - San José, San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 1:00 pm.- Mexico City, Bogota, Kingston, Lima, Quito
- 2:00 pm.- Brigdetown, La Paz, Nassau, Port of Spain, Santiago de Chile, Santo Domingo
- 3:00 pm.- Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Montevideo
For other cities, you can check the time correspondance in the following link