The baseline report for the Decade of Healthy Ageing 2021-2030 addresses these five topics:
- It presents Healthy Ageing, the actions and enablers of the Decade, and a pathway to accelerate impact in 2030.
- Where are we in 2020? The report provides for the first time a baseline for healthy ageing worldwide.
- What improvements can we expect by 2030? The report documents progress and improvement scenarios.
- How can we accelerate the impact on the lives of seniors? It shows how seniors and stakeholders can jointly optimize functional capacity.
- Next steps include opportunities to drive collaboration and impact by 2023, the next reporting period.