We kindly invite you to participate in the webinar "Effective Communication" on Thursday, July 15th, at 2:00 pm (AST) as part of the MHPSS/COVID-19 webinar series, organized by the Government of the Virgin Islands and the Mental Health Unit at the Department of Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health of the Pan American Health Organization.
Communicating is the one activity we spend the most time doing. However, it is not always the most pleasurable. For many of us, it can frustrate and can often lead to conflicts even while on the job. One must remember that communication is an important social skill for an individual to survive in the world.
- Ms. Shanna-Kaye James (BVI Health Services Authority)
- Ms. Kya McKenzie (BVI Health Services Authority)
- Dr. Virginia Rubaine (BVI Health Services Authority)
This session presents on key elements of:
- What is effective communication?
- Barriers to effective communication.
- The importance of communication.
- Tips to communicate effectively with clients and staff.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- DATE: Thursday, July 15th, 2021
- TIME: 2:00 pm (AST)
- CONNECT AT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85422791990?pwd=eGx3NS8wWDlaWnlheWJ1VDFGN0JQQT09