An opportunity for a local contractor exits at Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) Guyana Country Office. The successful candidate will build a reporting tool for routine Immunization reporting data. This programme in collaboration with the Expanded Programme on Immunization Unit of the Ministry of Health.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• Experience in application and software development.
• Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
• Good human relations skill is to be demonstrated in dealing with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication and team-working skills.
• Flexibility is to be demonstrated in meeting the goals and objectives.
• Ability to conduct training with groups of young adults.
• Confidentiality and integrity are always to be maintained.