About the Webinar
COVID-19 Vaccination and International Travel: the role of vaccination passport and immunity certificate to revive the tourism economy in the Eastern Caribbean.
- To discuss public health and social measures as they relate to COVID-19 response.
- To share experiences and lessons learnt on the implementation of public health and social measures and reopening of the economy.
- To sensitize participants to WHO interim recommendations and considerations on vaccines, public health measures and international travel.
Participants are aware of the ethical, legal, technological and scientific considerations involved in making decisions regarding vaccines, international travel and public health measures in the COVID-19 context.
Ministry of Health officials, Public Health Practitioners, National Epidemiologists; Tourism Industry personnel, and Chamber of Commerce, Business leaders
How to participate
- Date - Wednesday, 09 June 2021
- Time - 10:00am - 11:30am (Barbados time)
- Link to register - https://paho-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PaPHy-nuTWCNNvUNOulHTw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.