During the COVID-19 pandemic, women have been particularly affected by many deep and varied changes that have impacted on their lives and relationships. How to reduce the emotional impact of this epidemic on women?
How can we create caring spaces for those who need it? How to rebuild and resume activities despite all this?
CLAP and the PAHO/WHO Unit Mental Health and Substance Abuse invites you to this webinar to address mental health care for women throughout the life course before the COVID-19 pandemic, during the pandemic and its future consequences. The session will be on Thursday, 9 June 2022. 11:00 am (EDT).
How to participate
- DAY: Thursday, June 9, 2022
- TIME: 11:00 AM (EDT) [see bottom of page for local time in other cities].
- REGISTER: https://paho-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6yu1_HrCQb62mMb_lRf3qg
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar.
- If the virtual room is over capacity, you will be able to follow the session live on the OPS YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/PAHOTV
- LANGUAGES: Simultaneous translation in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Also available in Portuguese
- 8:00AM – Los Angeles, Vancouver
- 9:00AM – Belmopan, Guatemala City, Managua, San Jose (CR), San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 10:00AM – Bogota, Mexico City, Panama City, Kingston, Lima, Quito
- 11:00AM – Asuncion, Bridgetown, Caracas, Castries, Georgetown, Havana, La Paz, Nassau, Ottawa, Port-au-Prince, Port-of-Spain, San Juan, Santiago, Santo Domingo, Washington DC
- 12:00PM – Buenos Aires, Brasilia, Montevideo, Paramaribo
- 5:00PM – Geneva, Madrid
(Please, click here for additional time zones not specified)