As part of the activities organized to mark World Mental Health Day (10 October), on Friday 8 October, PAHO will host a live conversation with experts on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on mental health care in the Region of the Americas and the efforts being implemented to improve access to mental health care.
TOPIC: Mental Health Care for all, Let´s make it a reality!
Moderator: Tanya McFall– PAHO Bahamas
- Dr. Renato Oliveira, Unit Chief, Mental Health and Substance Use, PAHO/WHO
- Dr. Franco Mascayano, Columbia University
- Ms. Sahar Vasquez, Ambassador for Belize, Global Mental Health Peer Network
How to participate
- DATE: Friday, 8 October 2021
- TIME: 2:00 pm (EDT) [check the time correspondence in your area at the bottom of the page]:
- 12:00 pm. – Belmopan, Guatemala City, Managua, San José (CR), San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 1:00 pm. – Bogota, Kingston, Mexico City, Panama City
- 2:00 pm. – Bridgetown, Castries, Georgetown, Nassau, Port-au-Prince, Port of Spain, San Juan, Washington DC
- 3:00 pm. – Brasilia, Paramaribo, Santiago
- 8:00 pm. – Ginebra, Madrid
For other cities, check the time in the following link
Subscribe to our email list to receive the NCDs and Mental Health Newsletter and invitations to webinars