As part of the activities to mark World Breastfeeding Week, the Pan American Health Organization and the Ministry of Health of Trinidad and Tobago has organized a Facebook Live session on @PAHOCaribbean page, with the title: "Breastfeeding and COVID-19". The session will be on Wednesday 5 August 2020, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm AST (Atlantic Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time)
The session will be in English.
Moderator: Mrs. Lisa Bayley, Communication Officer, PAHO Subregional Office, Barbados
Remarks: Dr. Erica Wheeler, PAHO/WHO Representative – Trinidad and Tobago
- Alison Bernard, Breastfeeding and Child Nutrition Foundation of Barbados (BCNF)
- Minouche López, Department of Public Health and Member of Foundation Pro Lechi Mama, Aruba
- Rosemary Anatol, Breastfeeding Association of Trinidad & Tobago (TBATT)
- Janelle Charles, Breastfeeding Support Network, Antigua & Barbuda
HOW TO JOIN:
- DATE: Wednesday, 5 August, 2020
- TIME: 3:00 pm AST or EDT [check the time correspondence below]
- HOW TO CONNECT: At the time of the event, go to the PAHOCaribbean Facebook page at @PAHOCaribbean
- 12:00 pm. - Los Angeles
- 1:00 pm. - Belmpan,Guatemala City, San Salvador, Tegucigalpa, San José
- 2:00 pm.- Bogotá, Kingston, Lima, México City, Panam City, Quito
- 3:00 pm.- Brigdetown, Caracas, Castries, Georgetown, Havana, La Paz, Nassau, Port of Spain, Santiago de Chile, Santo Domingo, Washington DC.
- 4:00 pm.- Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Paramaribo.
For other cities, you can check the time in the following link.
Learn more about the campaign in the following button: