Thursday, May 27th at 11:00 AM (EST), PAHO will hold a Facebook live session and conversation titled "Commit to Quit Tobacco: how can we move forward?". This session is part of the activities organized as part of "World No Tobacco Day" which takes place on May 31st every year. The session will be broadcast simultaneously through PAHO's Facebook accounts at @PAHOWHOCARIBBEAN and Twitter through @pahowho.
This session will be held in English. A Spanish session will take place Friday, May 28th (click here for more information).
- Lisa Bayley - Consultant, PAHO
Dr. Kevin Welding – Associate Director at the Institute for Global Tobacco Control and Assistant Scientist at the Department of Health, Behavior and Society
Rosa Sandoval – Regional Advisor, Tobacco Control, Department of Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health, PAHO
Dr. Dongbo Fu – Medical Officer, Cessation, WHO
HOW TO JOIN
- DATE: Thursday, 27 May 2021
- TIME: 11:00 AM EST [scroll down for your time zone]
- HOW TO CONNECT: At the start time of the session, visit:
TIME ZONE CONVERSION
- 8:00 am.– Belmopan, Guatemala City, Managua, San José (CR), San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 9:00 am. – Belmopan, Guatemala City, Mexico City, Managua, San José (CR), San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 10:00 am. – Kingston, Mexico City, Panamá City
- 11:00 am. – Bridgetown, Castries, Georgetown, Nassau, Port-au-Prince, Port of Spain, San Juan, Washington DC
- 12:00 pm. – Brasilia, Paramaribo
- 5:00 pm. – Geneva, Madrid
For more cities, click here for your time zone.