We are pleased to invite you to a new edition of the Webinar series of the Regional Platform for Innovation and Production of Medicines and Health Technologies entitled:
Policies to increase the productive capacity of vaccines and other health technologies in Latin America and the Caribbean: opportunities and challenges for the countries of the region.
This event is held thanks to the support of Global Affairs Canada.
- When: Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023
- Hour: 11:00 – 12:30 EDT
- How: virtual event register here
- Languajes: simultaneous interpretation in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Augusto Alfonso Guerra. Associate Professor Health Policies and Coordinator CCATES/UFMG. Brazil.
- Ana Lia Allemand. President of the National Agency of Public Laboratories. Ministry of Health of Argentina.
- Leandro Safatle. Director DECEIIS/SECTICS/Ministry of health of Brazil.
- Ana María Santana Puentes. Coordinator of Colombia Productiva. Colombia.