The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in partnership with the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) invites you to participate in the Webinar: “Strengthening consumer protection in the provision of health services (including e-health) in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic”
Focusing on Latin America and the Caribbean, the event will take place on Friday, March 12, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CET, Geneva time), 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Washington, DC time).
How: The link to register and participate is: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y5uh5hVnQPiGCXXXAi1N7Q
The webinar will be held through the virtual Zoom platform (up to 500 participants) and it will have simultaneous interpretation in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
The regional webinar is addressed to high level representatives (directors, heads of institutions) and key stakeholders’ representatives (experts) from the following organizations:
- Member States’ Ministries of Health;
- Member States’ Consumer Protection Agencies;
- Member States’ Social Protection Agencies;
- Representatives from other Ministries with responsibilities related to Social Protection at country level (Ministry of Finance, etc.) and from policy making bodies active in this area;
- UN Regional Economic Commissions (ECA, ESCWA, ECLAC);
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), WHO, WHO AFRO;
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA);