We kindly invite you to participate in the webinar "Effective Strategies for working from home" on Thursday, July 1st, at 2:00 pm (AST) as part of the MHPSS/COVID-19 webinar series, organized by the Government of the Virgin Islands and the Mental Health Unit at the Department of Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health of the Pan American Health Organization.
For some people working from home is a new adjustment that had to be made. Although it might seem simple enough it does require strategies in order to be effective. It is important to know and understand your WHY. Why are you working from home. This webinar hopes to provide you with a clear understanding of different strategies that can be used to effectively work from home.
- Mrs. Kimberly Parker-Fraser
- Dr. Virginia Rubaine (BVI Health Services Authority)
- To know and fully understand your reason for the sudden change
- To develop strategies that you can implement while working from home
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- DATE: Thursday, July 1st, 2021
- TIME: 2:00 pm (AST)
- CONNECT AT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87957380220?pwd=dm02QUlxRTE0WjhZaDlxVWpkUFlldz09