Join us for the launch and presentation on, "Building Health Throughout the Life Course: Concepts, Implications, and Application in Public Health".
21 April 2021
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (EST) Washington, DC Time.
How to participate
There will be simultaneous English, Spanish and Portuguese interpretation.
- 10:30 a.m. - Welcoming remarks
- Dr. Jarbas Barbosa Da Silva
- 10:35 a.m. - Introduction of the publication: the life course approach to health
- Dr. Enrique Vega
- 10:45 a.m. - Special guests' remarks
- Dr. Frank Christopher Stanislaus Anthony, Minister of Health of Guyana
- Dr. Anshu Banerjee
- 10:55 a.m. - Panel discussion: why will the life course approach re-shape the way of practicing public health?
- Moderated by: Dr. Sonja Caffe
- Panelists: Lic. Hernán Luque, Dr. Juan Carlos Silva, Eng. Ramón Martinez and Dr. Patricia Soliz
- 11:25 a.m. - Panel discussion and national experiences: how is the life course contributing to building health for all, at all ages?
- Moderated by: Dr. Amalia Ayala
- Panelists: Dr. Gustavo Rosell, Vice Minister of Health, Ministry of Health of Peru, RN. Barbara Leyton Cárdenas, Head of the Life Cycle Department, and Sub-secretary of Public health, Ministry of Health of Chile
- 11:55 a.m. - Closing remarks
- Dr. Andrés De Francisco
Meeting moderator: Dr. Carolina Hommes