Dr. Carissa F. Etienne, Director of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) and WHO Regional Director for the Americas, and Dr. Antonio Vitorino, Director General of the International Organization for Migration, will sign an agreement to strengthen cooperation on health and migration in the Americas. This agreement aims to support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and ensure progress towards universal access to health and universal health coverage, leaving no one behind.
Friday 9 October, 2020
From 11 am to 11.45 am EST (Washington DC Time) Check here for your corresponding time zone
- Dr. Carissa F. Etienne, PAHO Director
- Dr. Antonio Vitorino, IOM Director General
- Dr. James Fitzgerald, Director, Health Systems and Services, PAHO/WHO
- Mr. Luca Dall’Oglio, Chief of Mission in Washington, D.C, IOM
- Via Zoom Webinar. Please register here before the session . You will receive an email with the confirmation and the final link to join the event.
- The conference will also be broadcast; on PAHO’s social media platforms: Facebook (@pahowho) and Twitter (@pahowho)
- Livestream: www.youtube.com/pahotv - (Audio floor and Spanish)
- English and Spanish
PAHO webpage. Migration and Health in the Americas
IOM webpage. International Organization for Migration