The Pan American Health Organization and the Health Technology Assessment Network of the Americas (RedETSA), invite you to a new edition of the RedETSA Webinar Program entitled "Health Technology Assessment in Hospitals: Advances and Challenges" to be held on Friday, May 19, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (EDT/WDC). There will be simultaneous interpretation in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
How to participate
- DAY: Friday, May 19, 2023
- TIME: 10:00 – 11:30 EDT [check at the end the local time in other cities]
- REGISTRATION: https://paho-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Hy-Uh5L3TZyZ7XG7fU5jhQ
- After registering you will receive an email confirmation with the link to participate.
- LANGUAGES: Spanish, English and Portuguese with simultaneous interpretation.