As part of the PANCAP-PAHO webinar series, on Friday, 9 July 2021, PANCAP in collaboration with PAHO will host a session titled "Addressing Mental Health and Self-Care for the Caregiver during COVID-19". The webinar will take place from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (Guyana time/ Washington DC time).
Presenters will include Dr Davendranand Sharma, MBBS (Ind) DPM DM(UWI) MIHE (UK), Consultant Psychiatrist, Professor of Behavior Sciences at Texila American University, and PAHO Consultant on Mental Health and Dr Claudina E. Cayetano MD, MPH, PAHO Regional Advisor on Mental Health.
The event will be moderated by Ms Sandra Jones, Technical Advisor HIV/STI, TB & Viral Hepatitis, PAHO/WHO – Subregional Program Coordination, Caribbean.
How to participate
- DATE: Friday, 9 July, 2021
- TIME: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (Guyana time and Washington DC time) [see time correspondence below]
- REGISTER: https://bit.ly/3h0Ltl1
- LANGUAGE: The session will be in English
- MORE INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9:00 am. – Belmopan, Guatemala City, Managua, San José (CR), San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 10:00 am. – Kingston, Mexico City, Panamá City
- 11:00 am. – Bridgetown, Castries, Georgetown, Nassau, Port-au-Prince, Port of Spain, San Juan, Washington DC
- 12:00 pm. – Brasilia, Paramaribo
For other cities, check the time in the following link